Dubai Hosts Second Annual Investopia Conference
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, February 27, 2023
The second edition of the global investment platform Investopia, launched by the UAE Government in 2021, will bring together more than 2000 participants like investors, government officials, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs from more than 40 countries on March 2 and 3, 2023, at Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island. In partnership with the premier global thought leadership forum SALT, the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development, and Crypto.com, the event will focus on the theme “Envisioning Opportunities in Times of Change” and three sub-themes: Envisioning Opportunities in Today’s Economy, The Future of the Wealth of Nations, and Growth Opportunities in Times of Decarbonization.
H.E. Abdulla Bin Touq Al Marri, Minister of Economy and Chairman of Investopia, said: “The second edition of the conference kicks off at a very important time globally, as we witness structural transformations in markets, global investment trends, and the rapid advancement of fourth industrial revolution technologies, all while moving towards investments in a sustainable and low-carbon economy. Investopia plays a vital role in the UAE's efforts to provide a platform for business leaders and government officials worldwide to engage in global discussions, establish partnerships, and integrate new developmental and technological trends in the world of business and economy, promoting sustainable solutions for a better future."
“We are grateful for Investopia for their partnership on this event, and are looking forward to bringing together investors, entrepreneurs and thought leaders from all over the world in Abu Dhabi for the first time since SALT’s first forum in the MENA region in 2019,” added Anthony Scaramucci, founder and chairman of SALT.
Themes, Speakers, and Sessions
This year’s event will include 35 sessions and roundtables, where more than 100 speakers including investors, thought leaders, and decision-makers will discuss topics including:
- Institutional asset allocation
- Emerging markets
- Venture investing
- Digital assets
- Biotechnology and more
Government officials and exceptional leaders pioneering their fields into the future in areas such as Technology, Government, Finance, Engineering, Sustainability, and more, will speak during the conference, including:
- H.E. Dr. Thani Al Zeyoudi (UAE Minister of State for Foreign Trade)
- H.E. Omar Al Olama (UAE Minister of State for AI, Digital Economy and Remote Work Applications)
- H.E. Khaldoon Al Mubarak (Managing Director and Group CEO, Mubadala)
- H.E. Waleed Al Mokarrab Al Muhairi (Deputy Group CEO, Mubadala)
- H.E. Ahmed Jasim Al Zaabi (Chairman, Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development)
- Lieve Mostrey (Chairperson and CEO, Euroclear)
- Eric Anziani (President & COO, Crypto.com)
- H.E. Helal Al Marri (Director General, Dubai Department of Economy & Tourism)
- Samaila Zubairu (President & CEO, Africa Finance Corporation)